Saturday, October 10, 2009

What's good my people!!!!


Been in Grahamstown since Thursday, I gotta show love to these brothers over here. If there is a good example of individuals working together to promote the culture of hip hop, it's GTown. Shout out to San-Hedrin, Optic Nerve, Oz, Phelo, you guys are holding it down.


Just to let yall know about hip hop shows happening in the G on the 24th and the 31st of October. If you love hip hop make sure you support those shows. I'll post more details on those closer to the time.


Another, thing I wanna blow a smoke signal in your direction about the path the blog is gonna take in the future. Alot of cats have been me to show them the ins and outs of Reason, so by popular demand I'll be posting videos of hints and tips regulary.


"We gotta take care of the music" - QTip

1 comment:

  1. the show on the 24th adn 31st is going to be monumental ma homey, already cats are sharp with their craft, mad practice sessions, mad beats...be sure to bring more jewels...FRESH

    san

    ReplyDelete